A living experience of Medieval architecture
The hotel is located in the center of the Medieval town and only a few meters away are the museums.
Clock Tower is 200 m from Saint Artemios Hotel and Oriental Suites, while The Street of Knights is 200 m from the property. The nearest airport is Rhodes International Airport, 13 km from Saint Artemios Hotel and Oriental Suites.
Elli beach, Casino, Central bus stop, picturesque port of Mandraki, the fort of Saint Nikolaos are in a 10min walking distance.
Acandia main port and the new marina are just three kilometers and easy to access.
The island of Rhodes is also a splendid playground for young and old, whether you’re traveling with friends, your family, or just the two of you. When the sun is shining, you can live it up on the golden sand beaches of the island, have fun with snorkeling and diving in the small bays, enjoy the unique possibilities of Kite and Windsurfing, visit Lindos and Kameiros, walk along the valley of Butterflies, or enjoy a Summer festival.
There are a lot of things to see and to do in Rhodes. We tried to ensure that our guests may get from our staff necessary help in outdoor activities :
– Beauty treatments, hair dresser, massage appointments
– Restaurants booking
– Rent-a-car/ byke /bycicle arrangements
– Guided individual / group tours
– Shopping solutions
– Printer, scanner and other business facilities
– Tickets bookings through Amadeus and Gabriel GDS systems
– Fast Catamaran tickets to Turkey
– Ferry and Speed boats tours to nearest Dodecanese Islands
– Local cuisine cooking lessons
– Watersports and diving
– Horseriding, golf, hiking, yoga, pilates
And all other that we may offer to our esteemed guests.